Bila nak kawin?

Idk.
I takde jawapan for this question.
I rarely talk about feelings and emotions openly.
Because I dont feel the need to.
You see people, im currently at the stage of my life where i dont think marriage is the answer to everything.
Marriage is a thing--
But not everything.
Ada, adalah.
Tak ada nak buat macam mana.
Sebab dah penat.
Paham dan hadam.
Jangan kata aku keluar hukum sendiri pulak.

"Sunyi? Kawin lah. Lol"
"Kawin nak berubah taknak jadi player dah nak setia je"
Things like these--

Ada orang kawin masih rasa sunyi even selepas kawin.
Last2 end up curang sebab tak dapat the exact amount of love she/he is expecting for her/his partner.

I hope when the time comes, insyaAllah i pun akan kawin dengan someone with the purpose of completing half of my deen and not due to the fact i wanted to fill the void inside of me.
Sebab takde manusia boleh buat kau rasa complete.
The hole inside of you is too big.
It is made by god for god.
How come anything less fill it?

Popular posts from this blog

N

To give up or not to give up. Choices are in your hands.

"I love him. But he never loves me what should i do? "